Given the significance of Stacks2 release and substantial new options available with the recent stacks for RW users, it would be very helpful if someone in the know and independent, could provide a review of Stacks2.
Some questions and thoughts for the review:
1. How come all this added functionality is now available for both developers and users?
2. What functionality should Stacks2 users be looking for to avoid duplication of stacks versions?
3. What is theoretically possible for Stacks2 development?
4. Should users drop Stacks1 for future website design and concentrate on Stacks2?
5. Comparison between Stacks 1 and 2 versions.
6. What major changes has Stacks2 brought to RW - eg versus existing plugins/stacks etc.
7. Any other input that would assist users moving to Stacks2.
Believe the review would be helpful to users, outside the info provided by YourHead and third-party providers.
If there is a review already available covering above, then link would be appreciated.