Hi everyone. I released two new Stacks today. One of them is
Tweet Stack will let you and your website visitors create tweets about your website. Standard settings will use the current page's url and title for the tweet. You can customize these values, setup the way tweet counts are shown (none, vertical or horizontal). You can even setup which twitter account should be related to the tweet and will be shown as follow option after the tweet is sent.
- Custom url: If set you can enter an url for the tweet else the current page's url is used
- Custom text: You can enter a custom tweet text. Otherwise the page's title is used
- Add related account: Enter an account which will be shown as related to this tweet, so the twittering person gets this as a "Follow this account" option.
- Language: 'en', 'de', 'es', ...
- Data count: None, Horizontal, Vertical set the way the number of tweets are shown
- Data Size: Size of the button: Medium or Large
Find out more about this Stack here
on the samples grid and the manual
and get it at my shop