I'm am very pleased to announce that we have acquired the RapidSearch and RapidSearch Pro plugins from Josh Lockhart. Josh is an amazing developer who has put a lot of time and effort into these plugins, and we are absolutely committed to continuing that tradition.
If you've purchased RapidSearch
or RapidSearch Pro
in the past, you may be wondering how this transition affects you, so I've tried to answer the most common questions below:
Will I have to purchase RapidSearch/RapidSearch Pro again?
- No, absolutely not. You will continue to receive support and updates for these plugins, regardless of when you originally purchased them.
Will you be updating or improving RapidSearch/RapidSearch Pro in the future?
- Yes! We have some great ideas on how to further improve these plugins, but would like to hear from you as well. What sort of updates would you like to see?
How do I get support for RapidSearch/RapidSearch Pro?
- For support queries, visit the NimbleHost website
and let us know how we can help.
If you're not a RapidSearch user, now is the best time to get ahold of these plugins. Because we're so excited to have RapidSearch join the NimbleHost lineup, we're having a 50% off sale until Friday
, good for either RapidSearch plugin (or for anything in our RapidWeaver store
To get the 50% discount be sure to enter discount code RapidSearch50
to your shopping cart when checking out. The discount code will expire this Friday, May 4th, at midnight so be sure to use it before then!
Exquisitely designed desktop & mobile RapidWeaver themes
- Creating beautiful, effective
websites has never been easier.
- Easily redirect iPads, iPhones, Blackberry/Android/WebOS devices, and regular cellphones to the site of your choice!