The Pagelime stack have finally received their long overdue update. They have been updated for Stacks 2.0 and are 100x easier to use now!
I recorded a new Pagelime screencast this morning to show you some of the new features. You can see it here...
You can also get it in iTunes via my podcast... http://joeworkman.net/podcasts
PageLime - v2.1.0
- New! You no longer need to worry about setting an ID!!! Although the still exists under the advanced settings only for backwards compatibility.
- New! PL Image stacks rewritten so that you can now drag and drop an image in. Both stacks are now identical. The Image Link stack was kept only for backwards compatibility.
- New! PL Float Styled stack allows you to float styled text.
- New! PL List stack allows you to define simple bullet and numbered lists for your clients to edit.
- New! Image Stacks can now be made responsive.
- New! All text stacks can now be justified.
- New! The repeating region has been completely redone so that you can style the stack and have that style be repeated.
- Fixed! Customer edits are no longer overwritten when using GoDaddy.
- Fixed! CSS Styles are no longer overwritten after edited in PageLime.
- Update! Some settings controls updated to nicer Stacks 2 controls.
For more details check out the Pagelime Product Page
You can obtain your updates via Sparkle. If you need assistance, please see our Update FAQ
for more details. Stacks 2 users, check out this blog post
This update is provided to you free of charge. If you are happy with the additional features put into this release, show your appreciation and give back at http://joeworkman.net/give-back