A place for customers to chat about Realmac and its products - RapidWeaver, Clear and Ember!

Cartloom Snippet Help Please

I need some help with the snippet of HTML for one of products. The snippet of code does make it easy to integrate Cartloom into rapidweaver however I need to be able to move the different html elements such as the different options, quantity, and add to cart button. As I understand it I should be able to do this with the inclusion of <div></div> tags... try as I may I cannot get this to function in any useful way.

To be clear I want to be able to move the different elements about the way you can with rapidcart given that you include CSS code such as:

.rcItemInfo {margin-top: -35px !important; margin-right: 12px; font-size: 0.8em !important;}

Here is the snippet I am working with, any help would be appreciated:

<!--// CartLoom v3 Snippet for: KNL6 //-->
<form action="https://iskrana.cartloom.com/cart/add/84872" method="post" class="cartloom-addtocart">
<p><label>Select Coil Voltage:</label>
<input type="hidden" name="ot[0]" value="Select Coil Voltage" />
<select name="oc[0]">
<option value="None Selected" checked>None Selected</option>
<option value=" 110/125V"> 110/125V</option>
<option value=" 220/240V"> 220/240V</option>
<option value=" 440/460V"> 440/460V</option>
<option value=" 480/520V "> 480/520V </option>
</select>
</p><p><label>Built In Contact Arrangement:</label>
<input type="hidden" name="ot[1]" value="Built In Contact Arrangement" />
<select name="oc[1]">
<option value="None Selected" checked>None Selected</option>
<option value=" KNL6-22"> KNL6-22</option>
<option value=" KNL6-31"> KNL6-31</option>
<option value=" KNL6-40"> KNL6-40</option>
</select>
</p><p>Quantity: <input type="text" name="quantity" class="input-mini" size="8" value="1" /></p>
<input type="hidden" name="cart" value="add" />
<input type="hidden" name="pid" value="84872" />
<input type="hidden" name="cost" value="63.05" />
<p class="cartloom-button"><input type="submit" value="Add To Cart" disabled="disabled" /></p>
</form>

Comments

• IskraNAIskraNA Posts: 77Members
    Can someone please help me?

There used to be plenty of people who participated in the forums...
  • WebKarnageWebKarnage Sussex UKPosts: 2,978Moderators
    Hi,

I've been so busy, and didn't get any notifications of your direct messages, so didn't notice this until today. Sorry about that.

I've not tried to do what you are doing, and you don't really give any kinds of hint as to what you actually want to move where.

Do note when using div tags they must contain both opening and closing tags of anything, so putting them outside a pair of select tags should work. Apply a width to the div, display as a block and float right maybe to create more than a single column form for example.

Running through iterations of this type of thing to get to where someone wants to go looks like opening a can of worms, and that (with the open nature of your post) might have been what put off some more busy users from replying.

with kind regards,

Karn.
    Theme Editing Basics for budding theme weavers
    More @ WebKarnage
  • IskraNAIskraNA Posts: 77Members
    Thanks for the reply. At this point, we have moved on. The company we were developing the site for is having financial difficulties and it doesn't look like we will be working on this further. Just the same, I thank you again for responding.