A place for customers to chat about Realmac and its products - RapidWeaver, Clear and Ember!

URL's are disappearing ...

Steffen GraumannSteffen Graumann Ribe, DenmarkPosts: 56Members
edited 4:12AM in RapidWeaver
I'm unable to enter URL's into RW. They just disappear.

When I enter a URL and click "Set Link" it's gone when I click the add link symbol again. This happens everywhere in RW when I use the build in add link function.

What to do? Pulling out my now grey hair doesn't work :-!

Comments

• timtempesttimtempest Posts: 329Members
    edited 4:12AM
    Hiya,

I had this same problem a while back... as I recall instead of pasting in the link with command-v I used command/shift-v, which is paste without formatting.

Or... I pasted the link into text wrangler first then copied that back into RW. Basically I think there was some formatting effecting things.

or...

I fixed it by restarting RW or restarting my computer.

I cant duplicate it now to give a more confident answer but try the above and see how it goes. Someone else may respond later with a more qualified response, but I did fix it in the end :-)

Tim
    My stores use the wonderful Cartloom Plug in.

I host the excellent Tobias Vogel Rapidweaver Themes - Free to download!

Font Awesome Stuff !
  • Steffen GraumannSteffen Graumann Ribe, DenmarkPosts: 56Members
    edited 4:12AM
    Hi Tim and thanks for you answer ...

It's seem to be a bug that I'm the only one having. I have reported it via the support page and Nik is on it.

The "funny" thing is that the links work on the live site, even though I can't see them in the dialog.

Btw it's alt+command+V for paste without styling (but I forgive you as I had forgotten that option ;-) )