A place for customers to chat about RapidWeaver.
[ANN] UPDATE SLIDING PANEL STACKS
Hi rapid weavers
I have been working hard to make my stacks up-to-date and very cool. This is my second update ( first released update: image slider).
SLIDING PANEL UPDATE
- Multiple sliding panels (on all sides from your browser window)
- 3 ways to use your sliding panels: 1/ just drop a few sliding panels on your page and define a z-index to each sliding panel. 2/ choose the always on top function, so when you open a Sliding panel (leave it open) and then open another near SP you will see that it opens above the one you allready opened even when this z-index was higher. 3/ Auto close SP: this feature will close your window (if it is open) when you trigger a second SP to open. These effects can be mixt on your page. For an example go to:
- Complete new code (simplified but more powerfull)
- Gradient and background from the button (in button version) can be choosen
- No longer 2 stacks necessary to build a sliding panel
- SP left has also a scroll along function (other SP doesn't have this feature), it means when you activate this feature the Sliding panels will scroll together with your page (see also on my tutorial page - scroll the page and look to the left Sliding panels)
Go to the tutorial page to see an example: http://www.idsign-shop.com/Tutorials/SPTutorial.html
Go to the tutorial page to see an example from the image slider: http://www.idsign-shop.com/Tutorials/ImageSlider/ImageSliderTutorial.html
Attention!! the Pages on my site are on this moment not up to date (they will be made up to date as soon as possible)
Image gallery stack (completely make-over), more information in the near future ;-)