A place for customers to chat about Realmac and its products - RapidWeaver, Clear and Ember!

Checked the forum, can't find easy answer...

heatherheather NYCPosts: 35Members
hello and very sorry for this newbie question. i am using mirage to re-do my husband's site. would like to remove the header space below the menu bar altogether and just have the text directly below the menu bar. cannot seem to do this at all. if anybody has the answer, or the link to the answer, i will be super grateful. thank you! heather

Comments

• shukapawshukapaw AlaskaPosts: 1,904Members
    edited 1:06PM
    Heather,

paste this into the Page Inspector ] Header ] CSS field for each page:
    #logoTitleWrapper,
    #headerImage{
    display:none;
    }

Hope this helps,

Brian
    Come on over to my Stacks Store, El Stacko.... or else!

Get some of the coolest, most eye-catching stacks available.
    Add the "wow-factor" your site deserves!
  • heatherheather NYCPosts: 35Members
    Hi Brian,
    Thanks very much. Tried that piece of code, but the white space is still there under the menu bar. I selected 'none' for the header image as well as selecting 'hide' for header image display. Didn't seem to help. I've published his site here http://www.danielgracie.com and put an image in now. He prefers there to be no image. Maybe there's somethng else I'm not seeing? Thank you!
    Heather

on 1300256106:
    Heather,

#logoTitleWrapper,
    #headerImage{
    }

Hope this helps,

Brian
  • heatherheather NYCPosts: 35Members
    Dear Brian,
    I looked through the forum and saw a post about adding shadow to mirage theme. The person called it #headerImageUpper - I used the piece of code you wrote for me and added the word Lower after #headerImage - it worked. I couldn't have done it without your help. Thank you very much.
    Heather
    on 1300286456:
    Hi Brian,
    Thanks very much. Tried that piece of code, but the white space is still there under the menu bar. I selected 'none' for the header image as well as selecting 'hide' for header image display. Didn't seem to help. I've published his site here http://www.danielgracie.com and put an image in now. He prefers there to be no image. Maybe there's somethng else I'm not seeing? Thank you!
    Heather

I would add the word 'resolved', but I don't know how.

on 1300256106:
    Heather,

#logoTitleWrapper,
    #headerImage{
    }

Hope this helps,

Brian