I've checked your maps and icon PNG images are missing in the ones that don't work.
Please force-republish your RapidMaps pages and retry.
If it still doesn't work, please contact us at http://support.omnidea.it and attach your projec…
Hais wrote: »
yes I have the problem of the cart covering up my website menus at the top of the page.
Is there some way to fix this ? or relocate the cart location ,
or hide it and have a view cart button in the page.
Please contact us at htt…
Nick Cates wrote: »
RapidCart was incompatible with most all my responsive themes - but I now have found a solution and have been going though each theme to extend compatibility. I can confirm, Open 1.1.8 is working for me with RapidCart 3.3.3.
dhidding wrote: »
One of the two developers you're dealing with (apparently) has the solution figured out, but won't share it (ok, I understand the implications if it doesn't work correctly...but a disclaimer would probably suffice).
Don't get me…
Gill wrote: »
I'm using Nick Cates theme "Open" and Rapidcart3...
please let me reply publicly as you have reported my own words from RapidCart support.
mitchellm wrote: »
RapidMaps 3 is truly awesome. It's much appreciated how you've quickly fixed some initial bugs and extended functionality. Wonderful product.
Thank you for your kind feedback, @mitchellm.
RapidMaps 3.0.5 is now available.
- Label is now closed when pin is clicked.
- Fixed problem with showLabel() in RapidMaps APIs.
- Fixed problem with map not shown under some circumstances.
RapidMaps 3.0.4 is now available.
- Hidden chars in label content are now removed.
- Fixed GID and PID problems with RapidMaps APIs.
- Fixed problem with label shown on map even when pin's action is disabled.
RapidMaps 3.0.2 is now available.
- Now uses web safe emoji names.
- Fix for project unnecessary marked as changed.
- Fix for pins reordering.
- Fix for corrupted map controls on some themes.
- Fix for JS error whe…
RapidCart 4 will support RW6 (currently in development) but, due to changes in the app, it requires partially rewrite of the code.
We had to postpone the release and we have to time plan for the availability.
In addition, we are expe…