Embed a .pdf in RW or Stack

Hello,
I have a different question re PDF embed and PageSafe. I am using JW’s PageSafe to protect club members info. I made a pdf file of an excel file am am trying to use the stack PDF Embed in PageSafe. I was able to get the PageSafe lock to work just fine but when I try to view the pdf file, nothing shows up either in preview mode or if I publish the page. I have a button link on a Membership Page for Members Login that goes to the PageSafe page. I can unlock the page but everything shows up except the pdf file when I preview or publish. I have tried setting the PDF Embed link to the complete URL (http . . ./resources/…pdf) or to just the name of the pdf file that I have in Resources. I have tried several pdf files and can’t get any of them to show up. I have watched Joe’s videos but he doesn’t use the PDF embed stack in his PageSafe videos. I am using Yosemite and the latest versions of Stacks and stacks and RW 6.3.5.

It’s probably something simple but for the life of me, I haven’t been able to figure it out.

TIA, Mary