Something PRO happened: RapidCart Pro is here!

RapidCart Pro

Sell Like a Pro
RapidCart Pro makes it easy to build and manage a powerful and fully customizable online store without the hassle of monthly fees.

RapidCart Pro has the enterprise-class features and the flexibility you need to create an Ecommerce solution tailored to your unique needs.

Multiple Payment Gateways
RapidCart Pro supports multiple payment gateways each with its own commissions settings. Accept payments using Stripe, PayPal and Mollie (including iDEAL and Bitcoin) or choose to handle offline payments like Cash on Delivery or Wire Transfer.

Digital Delivery
RapidCart Pro lets you digitally distribute your media content with ease and reliability. Start selling now audio and video files, ebooks, digital pictures and software.

Unlimited Products
There’s no limit to the number or type of products you can sell in your online store.

Product Versions
Offer different versions of your products, such as multiple sizes, colors, materials, and more. Each variation can have its own price, SKU, and weight.

Mobile Commerce Ready
Your RapidCart Pro store includes a built-in mobile commerce shopping cart. Your customers can browse and buy from your store using any mobile phone or tablet.

Adapts to Different Countries Taxation Systems
RapidCart Pro can be configured to comply to your country taxation system and, based on your location, can handle EU VAT reverse charge and German law compliance.

Flexible Region-aware Shipping Rates
Set up shipping rates by fixed-price, tiered pricing, weight-based, and location-based rates.

Endless Configuration Options
Easily customize your store layout, choose your preferred payment gateways, set the price point at which free shipping applies: configuration options are really endless, and each minor update will bring new ones!

Stacks of Features
RapidCart Pro is designed to work with Yourhead Stacks and further customize your store layout.

Themes for RapidCart Pro
RapidCart Pro works with most official and 3rd party themes for RapidWeaver. We partnered with some great developers to create beautiful themes with extra functionalities designed for RapidCart Pro.

For more info visit Foregound website or check out RapidCart Pro online documentation.

4 Likes

This looks great :wink: I’ve mostly totally avoided doing any e-commerce because it looks incredibly intimidating, but it’s just a matter of time before I have to delve in. I’ll definitely be looking into this when the time comes!

1 Like

Thanks @Gabrielle!

You’ll find a fully functional trial version on our website. Just ask here or open a ticket on http://help.4gnd.com if you need further info.

Does anyone happen to know if this will work with the Ruby theme from Elixir?

RapidCart Pro works with most 3rd party themes and we work hard to increase compatibility with new themes.
You can download RapidCart Pro from our website and try it for free.

I tested the new RapidCart Pro Plugin & Stacks yesterday and dropped a support-request to the developers, who in return responded very quickly. I need various pricing and stock-options for each product and didn’t find a way to setup the product accordingly.

This may be interesting for others, so I felt it’s ok to post it here:

> "RapidCart Pro doesn’t support stock management at the moment.
> It will be introduced later this year in RapidCart Cloud service.

> You can use versions’ quantity field to limit how many units can be sold per order.
> Once the order is places you have to remove the product from your store or set it as not available."

This means, in RapidCart Pro it’s currently not possible to setup a product with different pricing and various fixed stocks. Example:

• you can sell a T-Shirt with options blue (10USD) & silver (20USD) in unlimited stocks
  • you cannot sell a T-Shirt with blue=10 pieces on stock, red=20 pieces on stock and different prices

No I wonder, why this feature will not be deployed in the RCP plugin directly?
And how much will the “Cloud” Service cost? More then Cartloom?

Greetings from Berlin,
Sascha

2 Likes

I would like to know a bit more about the Rapidcart Cloud service and what it will offer. I’m interested to see that Rapidcart Pro will now handle digital downloads. Does it dispense with the need for Rapidlink and what will the limitations be?

What services will Rapidcart cloud offer? I’d like to know before I click the buy button (which I would like to do now since I’m reinvesting in RW6 and other add ons).

1 Like

At the moment you can set a max quantity (for a single order) for each version.
Once they are sold, you need to update your store by removing the version or setting it as unavailable.

RapidCart Pro shares the same philosophy as RapidCart, that’s small system requirements.
Stock management and other functionalities, like coupon codes and order history, need database support.
We are going to introduce this features later this year with RapidCart Cloud service (no further details at the moment) and maybe users’ own database servers.

RapidCart Cloud will offer stock management, coupon codes, order history and statistics.
No further details at the moment, sorry.

RapidCart Pro 1.2 introduces digital delivery thru Amazon S3.
No RapidLink required.
http://rw.4gnd.com/rapidcartpro/manual/#digital-delivery

Hi Rob and thanks for the reply. Can I use rapid link rather than S3? I’m essentially happy with rapidcart, but would like the mobile and stacks compatibility of Rapodcart Pro.

Regards

Barrie

So no user admin system? The killer feature I’m waiting for is to be able to build a RW website with a Rapidcart shopfront in it and give the website owner access to manage the shop once complete…

RapidLink doesn’t support RapidCart Pro at the moment.
Anyway all for digital delivery is already included in RapidCart Pro.

Stock management (quantity and availability) will be available as a service outside RadpiWeaver but new products will be added in RW only.

So if I buy rapidcart pro, I’ll also need to pay for an S3 account?

I do wish this sort of thing was made clearer. It doesn’t cost me extra to use rapid link that I already own, but from what I can see, it will cost me to use Amazon s3, which is the only way to do digital downloads in rapid cart pro.

I’m happy with my cart/link combo at the minute, but I’d love the stacks responsiveness features. Will rapidcart pro ever support rapid link and allow me to do this?

1 Like

Amazon S3 is free for 12 month for new accounts.
Then its tiers are really cheap, few dollars per year for average users.

I appreciate that, but rapid link offers a service I’m more than happy with and, more importantly, I have greater control over.

Are you saying that Rapidlink is effectively dropped as far as rapidcart pro is concerned?

I think that would be a mistake and a great shame.

At the moment we’re not planning to release RapidLink for RapidCart Pro, as it already integrates digital delivery support.

You make me sad :frowning:

Any chance that Rapidcart could be made to work with mobile?

We are working on it.

And now I’m smiling :wink: Any idea of timescale?