Something PRO happened: RapidCart Pro is here!

This is not supported at the moment.

RapidCart Pro 1.3.4 has just been released!

Bug Fixes
Fixes product images corruption for duplicated products.

http://realmacsoftware.community/rapidweaver/addons/plugins/rapidcart-pro

RapidCart Pro 1.3.5 has just been released!

New features
New %ORDER_ID% tag to include order number in receipt subject.

Enhancements
Updates PHPMailer framework to version 5.2.13.
Updates Stripe framework to version 3.4.0.
If no “Send copy to” address email is set in Email preferences, order copy receipts are sent to “From” address.
Error message is shown in Checklist page when no “From Address” is set in Email settings.
Improvements to Email settings panel.
Improvements to Amazon S3 file chooser window.

Bug Fixes
Fixes free search in Catalog when using Cyrillic language.
Fixes product slideshow problem when Skip First Image is enabled in Product settings.
Fixes “PHP Catchable fatal error” when displaying a webhook error message.

http://realmacsoftware.community/rapidweaver/addons/plugins/rapidcart-pro

1 Like

Here’s a fully function RapidCart Pro page completely built in Stacks.

With next upcoming RapidCart Pro release, you’ll be able to add “Add to Cart” buttons, product galleries, descriptions, tags and much more to create custom product pages.

2 Likes

Please drop me a line if you’re interested in testing this upcoming release.

Does this mean we don’t have to keep pushing people to the RCpro page and we only need to do that on full checkout?

Yes. You can create completely custom product pages with Stacks and let users add products to cart directly from those pages.

1 Like

Sweet. To be honest, that’s how I thought it worked when I purchased it. Can’t wait to see this! @gibo Count me in!

I AM interested in testing the upcoming release :slight_smile:

@rob :- Will it be also possible for the users to update/change the prices of the products online i.e. without logging into rapidweaver ?

Regards,
Rajat

I’ve been waiting for an update for some time, can you address a couple things:

• Will this card be compatible with responsive themes on RapidWeaver?

• Can you add functionality to use payment processors like McMillan Merchant Solutions or gopai?

That’s not possible at the moment.

RapidCart Pro is already responsive and so compatible with all responsive themes.

More payment methods are in our to-do list.

Here are some new features that will be available in upcoming RapidCart Pro release.

• Stock management.
  • Coupon codes.
  • Taxes tiers (e.g. default, reduced, food).
  • New Product stack to build product pages with Stacks.
  • Downloads limit for Digital Download.
  • Low availability badge in product and version boxes.
  • New multiplier setting for “Number” option.
  • Setting to hide product from Catalog.
  • Cost/discount based on items count.

and much more!

2 Likes

Thanks, this is probably the only thing holding me up on using the cart. I have to have a payment processor that is friendly to my industry.

Is there a way to work with the Foundation Theme like PayLoom do? I really prefer CartLoom Pro, but I didn’t find a way to run it at my Foundation Site.

RapidCart Pro is already fully functional with Foundation.
You can import Foundation parts with PlusKit in RapidCart Pro header and footer.
New upcoming version that will be released this week will feature new stacks to build product pages entirely in Stacks.

Oh, that sounds great. Can’t wait to get this new version. I just refresh one of my sites an will add a shop too.
If you got a beta versions of your stacks, please let me know. At the moment I use my sandbox domain only for test this all.

Any chance that you will be able to store files on your own server and not use Amazon S3 for digital downloads?

We have a long experience now (thanks to RapidLink) when it comes to combining self-hosted digital delivery and the average - cheap - hosting service. This combination often leads to troubles.

Amazon S3 is incredibly affordable but still offers great performances when compared to the majority of hosting services out there.

This is why we’re not in a hurry for adding self-hosted digital delivery support in RapidCart Pro.