SuperFlex 3 is coming. Taking last minute feature requests!

Not a problem. Upon you mentioning it - I loved the idea from the start.

1 Like

I tested with a Resources folder, and I’m not going to spend the time making this particular method work.

For those that want a dynamic image folder, the power is now there - add server folder, toss in images, done. One of the coolest things about SF3 is the ability to slide so many different media types, and using the resources would be limiting to images only. Using Resources would offer somewhat better convience, but at the cost of limiting many internal slides features (when compared to just drag and dropping images). So shelfing the Resource folder for now.

3 Likes

@nickcates resources or warehouse, matters not - warehouse is better in the long run. :smile: so thanks for doing that!!!

Just upgraded, and I love it. I wanted to use the stacks feature (which is great); it should help clean up cluttered pages. I tried to use some existing Orbit stack slide shows by adding them to the new SuperFlex stack, but the padding and text formatting were altered. I’ll try creating them with new images from within SuperFlex and see if that makes a difference. Specifically, the Orbit stack was set to Center and the text block was set to left justify. I had a headline stack also set to left justify. Everything took on the center justify setting of the Orbit setting, changing the look of the page.

We’ll gladly help on this, can you send this info to us in email? nickcatesdesign@gmail.com is fine. Screenshots would help on this one. Thanks.

I tried several stacks with text and none work properly. Center justify works. Right justify works. Left justify works only in a few. In none that I tried could I get a line return to give a space between paragraphs. I tried Bloom, and many two column stacks and some image flow around stacks. Text in none of them worked within Superflex 3.

You can verify this by trying the default 2 column layout and text stacks that come with RW.

Hope it’s an easy fix.

Found the issue - and fixed it in SuperFlex 3.0.4! Within stacks you should be able to update.

Just bought your Production stack thinking you had probably already tested it, and it works perfectly. Thanks.

I see that you mentioned - Add a full wrap background image, with blur and tint control. - Can you show me where this is in the controls and can you turn off the thumbnails? I just purchased this stack and I’m just not seeing this option. Thanks Nick -

Glad to help! The “Hero” slide has these features. Select “Hero” for the Media Type, and the background image options will appear in the slideshow settings. Thumbnails can be disabled in the parent SuperFlex container, the “Thumbs” button with the crossd out eye. Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with.

1 Like

Hello Nick (and anyone els),

I have a problem with placing a banner image or the Superflex 3 or 2 in “Open” with RW 7. What do I wrong?

Thanks
Peter

Nothing wrong :slight_smile: Just update your theme to fix. If you need a new download link, please use my Order Lookup page (https://nickcates.cartloom.com/lookup/). If you have install issues with a new version of any theme in RW7, do contact Realmac support, but they should be fixing that soon.

Sorry, but it do not work. I drop the photo in the sidebar, add “feature” in the Alt Tag and the photo appears beneath the text. If I drop Superflex on the page it appears beside the text.
Excuse for my stupidity
Thanks for the quick responding.

Peter

Would be lovely for YouTube videos to have the ability to pass in options somehow. (E.g., to turn off the caption.) Even something as simple as a text field where a YouTube options string could be typed in verbatim would be enough.

You probably have an older version of Open still, RW7 for now has an issue with installing new verisons of themes, says it does install the newer version - but then doesn’t. You must for now delete the Open theme from RW7, and then install the new version. Here’s a screenshot of banner images working in the sidebar with alt tag.

Also for SuperFlex should be, enable the “Import” option in the SF options, and it’ll import automatically into the banner.

1 Like

A verbatim option, good call! I’ll add this to the feature request list, should be doable. Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Does the Hero option display full browser height?

Thanks Nick, problem solved. I’m just stupid :slight_smile:.
Peter

B.t.w. It works Great!!! Thanks.
Peter