What would you like to see in RapidWeaver 7?

So far the best thing I did to improve page speed was eliminating calls to font awesome that could sometimes cause major delays. The best thing I did for page ranking was to use CloudFlare, which Google seemed to like, however I’ve also just added some SEO improvements including structured data. Six years ago I looked at the 3% share mobile traffic and just shrugged but nowadays any site that doesn’t cater for mobiles devices is dead in the water. It may well go above 50% this year and it’s climbing.

yeah, I’ve read much about cloudflare but they block me / my country so I’m not going to use them. Pingdom has been the best tool for site improvement for me.
Tim

1. Possibility to have the Project on NAS and work on it from different clients (e.g. iMac at home, MacBook on the road.
  2. Blog in stacks
1 Like

The ability to drag photos from Resources into the page layout in edit mode would be nice. :sunglasses:

1 Like

To begin with: that exporting when publishing does export to the default site folder instead into some obscure folder and then deleting it again afterwards.
And secondly, please reduce the export of pages from 1.2 second per page to 0.2 second per page or less. I’m using a MPB 2013, 8GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Yosemite 10.10.4, RW6.3 (14965) so it’s not too slow a machine.

The ability to add a heading to the blog page.

2 Likes

Integrated backoffice like wordpress or joomla.

1 Like

ability to remove a published site , not found of haveing to edit the files on the server

This is entirely dependent on the plugins you’re using.

Cloud based so projects can be worked on using different computers.
Live editing previews.
Challenge question option in the contact form.
Reduce the amount of clicking.

1 Like

+1 for newsletters. Please.

2 Likes

Making the same alterations across multiple stacks at once would be great like colour or background or border etc.

This is a Stacks feature request, and something the new “Partials” feature in Stacks 3 offers :smile:

http://community.realmacsoftware.com/t/stacks-3-public-beta/1336/9

Oh really? That’s awesome.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, I’m out of the loop on this at the moment. Is there a release date on Stacks 3 by any chance?

Just seen the video. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Not that I’m aware of. Public beta started yesterday, so YMMV.

Hi,

As very much a newbie user of Stacks, a list feature showing which Stacks are used on each page - maybe as a thumbnail view in a sidebar.

HTML stack editor with:

• customizable tab positions
  • syntax color highlighting
  • nowrap text lines
  • monospaced font
1 Like

Add Undo command to Master Style and Page Style changes.

1 Like

Pagination for photo album

Show 24 | 48 | 72 Photos

Page 1 | 2 | 3

Thanks for the suggestion. As RapidWeaver isn’t database-driven this feature would require RapidWeaver to export the HTML even if it weren’t ever used.