Yabdab Holiday Weekend Sale. 50% Off Everything!

Happy Thanksgiving!

We hope the kick-off of the 2015 Holiday Season finds you with many reasons to be thankful. If you’re planning on doing a little “weaving” during the holiday, we’d like to give back to our customers with the launch of our annual Thanksgiving Weekend Sale.

All of our software is 50% off through MIDNIGHT EST on Monday, November 30th. And we mean all of our software…from plugins to stacks … even the new Formloom 3 and Payloom 3!

No discount or coupon code required. Your discount will be automatically applied during checkout.

We’d like to extend a big “THANK YOU” to all of you! We hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season! :smile:

Online Store: http://yabdab.com/buy/

2 Likes

Thank you, took advantage of a couple things.

Brad

I bought several items in the past without any problems, but when I tried to take advantage of this generous offer by buying a few things yesterday I got the following message: “You have been locked from placing future orders”.

I wrote to Yabdab but have not been answered yet. I do not want to miss the opportunity, so I write here hoping that Mike read it.

Best

@peppermint Give it a try now, and thanks for letting us know about this problem.

Hi Mike,

Still having the same problem. Can’t purchase.

I finally make the purchase :smiley:.

There is a small bug in Yabdab Cartloom:

I live outside the US, when I enter my home state in the “State” field it that does not accept the state of my address, only accepts US states, so I had to choose one of them.

Best

It should only display the US State dropdown IF United States is selected as the country. Otherwise, the State input is a standard text input field.

Hi Mike,

I do not intend to contradict you, I select my country from the dropdown menu (VE) and I had to put my state as FL.
Anyway I am more than happy with my purchase :smile:

With kind regards

Why would you choose Florida, that’s where we send all of our crazy people! :wink:

Serious question @yabdab . I’ve used FormSnap very successfully in the past, and I see there is a new, upgraded plug-in version (Formloom). Is there any advantage to using the new Formloom plugin over FormSnap? The list of features seems pretty similar.