10 months later... my website is DONE!

thanks, Doug. I’ve never heard of this, so I’ll check it out.

“Does anyone have any great behind the scenes “must do” or “must have” advice now that I’m done fiddling with my website? SEO, Cpanel, etc? or something I don’t even know to ask about? Throw it all out there, please! thanks.”

No comment on the logo: not my thing.

I clicked on ‘Details’ > Happy Clients. the initial page loading was slow but then got faster. Personally i don’t like lengthy sentences whose letters are all in upper case. PERSONALLY I DON’T LIKE LENGTHY SENTENCES WHOSE LETTERS ARE ALL IN UPPER CASE.

Also, the slider goes too fast even for a quick reader such as myself. suggest slowing it a little: upper case can take longer to read than lower case so gives a site visitor more time to read what your happy clients have said.

On the Retouching page, when I click Before label and then After label, there’s no difference. Only if i rest the mouse pointer cursor on the circle with the two arrows(?) the image changes. I suppose you’d go into defence mode if I were to suggest enabling the Before and After labels to control the animation!

Also some of the pages with photos are slow to load. After waiting what seemed like a long time, I cleared cache thinking perhaps the slowness was this end. Only to find it it was not.

I actually agree with you on the caps. Will slow down the slider as well.

As far as the before and after labels, that is not how the stack works. The labels are only there to show, not click. The slider is what you use to see before and after: https://stacks4stacks.com/imagecompare/

1 Like

Totally personal preference here. I’m not keen on the blue background. Most if not all of your images have a warm tone to them (except of course for the b&w images). To me blue is a cool and corporate. I think a warmer tone would suit your images and your personality (as you convey it on your website) better. Again just my 2 cents.

hi there,
nice website: https://www.lisasandlerphotography.com, which theme is used and is it made by FOUNDRY? AS I like very much the horizontal navigation bar, what I am looking for. THX, Jos

As far as I can see from the source code this site was done with the Foundation framework (v1). But you can get the same result with Foundation 6 (or Foundry 3)…

1 Like

7 year old post. Closing.