"5 Steps to better weaving" email course with FREE Warehouse Stack!

Meanwhile, we start a short #emailcourse for RapidWeaver users!

Want to be a better RapidWeaver designer and look cool in front of users or clients?

Comes with free #stacks and some tips :pray:

Making RapidWeaver websites is pretty hard. You must create beautiful fast loading web pages which rank well in search engines, engage users & make clients happy.

Overcome these hurdles with our short free email course. Get:

:white_check_mark: Free Warehousing and image filter Stack!
:white_check_mark: Learn how to host your RW site for free
:white_check_mark: Get a free SEO report of any website
:white_check_mark: Free Payment Stripe order form widget
:white_check_mark: Learn how to edit your RapidWeaver site outside of RapidWeaver

Be sure to signup!

The Warehousing Stack by @kryten alone is worth it - so nice to organise your RapidWeaver project with Warehouse images (reasons to do that are here by @webdeer) and has some cool filters too.

If you are on our mailing list we’ll send you the first lesson this Thursday, and every Thursday over the next 5 weeks. If you are not, sign up! You can unsubscribe at any time. We just want to help people out and make better weavers out of us all. We’re all learning!

Happy Weaving!

4 Likes

Wohoo! Great work chap! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you Sir! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Excellent idea. Hopefully this will be the Year of the Warehoused RW Image.

2 Likes

Rock solid. Thanks for this!

1 Like

@yuzool
Sounds good Michael :slight_smile:

1 Like

Signed up… For a newbie like me this mini-tutorial can do the different! Thanks
(Iscritto… Per un novizio come me, questo mini-corso può fare la differenza! Grazie)

1 Like

Thanks everyone for that great feedback… and we’re really happy it’s helpful :slight_smile:

Having steered way from warehousing images I was keen to see what was involved. I think I’ve an idea of what’s required, but I was just slightly disappointed that the stack came with no explanation what to do with it and how and where to set up the warehouse folder. I appreciate that there must be a main warehouse folder on my domain root folder, and that I can create sub folders to make it all more sensible if there are to be loads of files.

I thought that I’d set it all up locally and replicate the folder structure on my server - is that the sensible thing to do, or have I really missed the point of it all?

Thanks

1 Like

Don’t forget about @willwood’s free book on warehousing.

4 Likes

If you have any issues @grajay post here or get in touch. The book referenced above is a great reference. And yes sub-folders is also a great idea for Warehousing. It’s literally create a folder on your server and drop in your files. It can named anything you like (Warehouse, Assets, Stuff). The Stack can link to these or any remote files (absolute links) or files in your RapidWeaver Resources.

Drop it into a page and you’ll soon see what to do! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Michael - I found the free ebook most helpful, and I’m now getting to grips with warehousing thanks to your tutorial.

1 Like

Hi there, I got lesson 1 yesterday and lesson 3 today. Not sure what happened to lesson 2.

Lesson 2 came to my inbox on Mar 9 and was about SSL and Hosting…

1 Like

I double checked and looked in my Junk folder too. Nothing :frowning:

If you get back at @yuzool I guess he will be happy to send it out to you again :+1:

1 Like

Jeremy! I’ll send you lesson #2 now in a DM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your help!

1 Like