Armadillo - Can't see any of the Settings Options

Hello. I have Armadillo installed on an Ubuntu 16.04 server hosted from my home. The install went well and the site works.

However, when I browse on the admin dashboard to the SETTINGS tab, I only see the GENERAL SETTINGS and BLOG SETTINGS button - but I don’t see any of the configurable options. Therefore, I am unable to turn on the Show Comments feature.

I searched and found no-one with a similar issue, so now I’m looking for some advice on how to tackle this issue. Is there a way to manually turn on the Show Comments option for each blog?

This is the error captured in /var/log/apache2/ error.log

[Sat Sep 02 10:18:44.818293 2017] [:error] [pid 2106] [client 10.0.1.10:54729] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_array() on boolean in /var/www/html/rw_common/plugins/stacks/armadillo/core/model/Armadillo_Content.php:625\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/rw_common/plugins/stacks/armadillo/core/admin/adminPanel.php(558): Armadillo_Content::getTerms(’’, ‘1’)\n#1 /var/www/html/rw_common/plugins/stacks/armadillo/Slim/View.php(160): require(’/var/www/html/r…’)\n#2 /var/www/html/rw_common/plugins/stacks/armadillo/Slim/View.php(144): Slim_View->render(‘admin/adminPane…’)\n#3 /var/www/html/rw_common/plugins/stacks/armadillo/Slim/Slim.php(616): Slim_View->display(‘admin/adminPane…’)\n#4 /var/www/html/rw_common/plugins/stacks/armadillo/core/admin/main.php(43): Slim->render(‘admin/adminPane…’)\n#5 /var/www/html/rw_common/plugins/stacks/armadillo/Slim/View.php(160): require(’/var/www/html/r…’)\n#6 /var/www/html/rw_common/plugins/stacks/armadillo/Slim/View.php(144): Slim_View->render(‘admin/main.php’)\n#7 /var/www/html/rw_common/plugins/stacks/armadillo/Slim/Slim.php(616): Slim_View->di in /var/www/html/rw_common/plugins/stacks/armadillo/core/model/Armadillo_Content.php on line 625, referer: http://10.0.1.243/rw_common/plugins/stacks/armadillo/index.php/users/

Scooter