Black Friday / Cyber Monday Spectacular

Basically 50% off anything and everything purchased from:
RWExtras
seyDesign
ThemeFlood
Stacks4Stacks
RapidSearchPro

From 9.00am GMT Friday 24th November (Black Friday) through until 11.59pm GMT on Saturday 2nd December (Small Business Saturday).

You should find a coupon code and the discounted price shown in the checkout already. If not, please enter the optional coupon code blackfriday at the checkout to apply your discount.

Have you purchased from the above websites between 1st September and 24th November 2017?
Or made a donation for free addons? I hope you are not too dismayed to see everything on sale this week. So please get in contact via the links below, (include a little ‘proof of purchase’), provide a short review and request a FREE copy for any 3 of the following…

Some of these are brand new addons never seen before! Just my way of showing appreciation and saying a big “thank you” for continuing to be a loyal customer. I get a massive amount of satisfaction developing for RapidWeaver and seeing all that you build with my addons. :hugs:

Any short reviews or testimonials are also appreciated too. I would love to feature some more reviews on the websites.

What else is happening?
Work is continuing to update the former Henk Vrieselaar theme designs through ThemeFlood. Again these are free updates for existing customers. The ThemeFlood blog has been very active recently with news of these updates. The newer, responsive themes have been prioritised first. Attention is now turning towards the older themes. I have an extremely talented designer helping me create some stunningly beautiful, responsive designs that we’ll be using to replace some of Henk’s older designs (and offering these as a free upgrade path for current owners). There will also be some exciting news about the WebYep CMS stacks shortly too.

You can contact me by email, Twitter or Facebook. I’m always happy to have a chat and drop some hints about forthcoming projects! Ideas for new themes and stacks are always welcome too.

As always, take care and have fun :slight_smile:

9 Likes

RWExtras
seyDesign
ThemeFlood
Stacks4Stacks
RapidSearchPro

Have you purchased from the above websites between 1st September and 24th November 2017?
Or made a donation for free addons? I hope you are not too dismayed to see everything on sale this week. So please get in contact via the links below, (include a little ‘proof of purchase’), provide a short review and request a FREE copy for any 3 of the following…

Hello Will, yes, I have made purchases between November 1 and 24, 2017, where can I send you the proof of purchase? -email or other.

1 Like

There is an email link at the bottom of the post.

1 Like

RapidWeaver Ninja has provided a lovely write up and review about the new Task List stack:
http://rapidweaver.ninja/news/?post_id=339&title=bfs3-–-tasklist-for-rapidweaver

1 Like

A review of the Compact Form stack:
http://rapidweaver.ninja/news/?post_id=340&title=bfs4-–-compact-form-for-rapidweaver

The article is slightly wrong, in that the 50% promo is good until the end of this week (Saturday 2nd December).

1 Like

Just bought. Thanks Will!

1 Like

Just bought Rapidsearch Pro. Is it purely a stack?

I bought it also. It is a stack, but you also need to connect it to an SQL database where the items to be included in the search will live. The search items initially come from a sitemap, but I believe you can add or delete pages to or from the database.

Thank you for your purchase.

It was originally a RW page type plugin developed by Josh Lockhart many years ago (before Stacks was invented). Then a stack was developed that did the same thing. Under ownership of Jonathan Head both the plugin and stack flavours were available to buy. In recent times, the plugin has been discontinued (it was too expensive to maintain and sales of it were virtually non-existent). Now it is only the stack being developed.

The stack has all the features (and a lot more) of the plugin, so you are not being short changed! The price has been reduced and the licensing relaxed so you can now use it on as many domains as you want.

It seems a lot of people prefer the stack variant, because all the settings are in the “normal place” and you can integrate the stack quickly into existing pages / setups without much trouble.

The stack received a major update earlier in the year with lots of fixes.

4 Likes

Thanks Will. I never feel short changed when I buy stuff from you and to just have the stack makes far more sense to me. Thanks for the clarification.

2 Likes

Thank you Will
Have enjoyed your offer of 3 free stacks…you are a star. However will still buy more at 50%…thank you for your excellent support.

2 Likes

Me too enjoyed the 3 free stacks offer. Yes, in fact Will is a star. Cool stuff, great guy.

2 Likes

A review by RW Ninja of the new Locator stack, also included in our 50% promo:
http://rapidweaver.ninja/news/?post_id=344&title=locator-for-rapidweaver

The official forum announcement for Locator can be read here:

1 Like

Nice. You have a great retrospective upgrade policy, whether time-based or “recently acquired other dev’s stacks”-based.

2 Likes

I read that review, thanks to reading Rob’s review. Instant purchase (so thankful Will’s sale lasted an entire week!).

If you’re on Twitter and don’t follow Rob Hall, I suggest you do. He posts detailed reviews from lots of different Stack developers. And, he’s a good guy!

@rjhwebdesign

Cheers,

Dave

2 Likes

Will always does a brilliant job, but I want to give a special shout out to the Task List stack. This is fantastic and flexible. I’ll be using it on all my course websites for students. It can be used 2 very different ways:

• one task list for the whole website. Positioned in a sidebar (or equivalent) then a user can always have a handy reference to key steps they needed to take. In this case the website remembers the task list status of done, and not done, items across the site.
  • one task list per page. In this case there can be different task lists on different pages. Device “remembers” on relevant tasks accomplished on one page. This makes it a great option for specific learning pages where students (e.g.) can have a handy list to make sure they’ve completed all relevant tasks and assignments for a learning module.

Definitely worth a look and a really welcome new addition to the stacks library!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.