inStacks Black Friday Discount 🔥

Hello guys,

It’s Black Friday season again. Use code BLACKFRIDAY21 in the last step of the Paddle checkout process for a 30% discount on all products, also on the newest release, UserAccess Stack.
The discount code is valid until 30.11.2021.

Cheers
Jannis

6 Likes

Grab until it’s hot :fire:

@instacks Jannis, for those who’ve bought your Stacks Bundle before the release of UserAccess Stack, which is now included in your Stacks Bundle, how can previous Stacks Bundle Buyers acquire the User Access Stack as part of their previous purchase of the Stacks Bundle? Thanks.

Exactly as I have answered to you in your email.

Jannis, can you resend or PM me here? I didn’t receive your email. Thanks.

Hello Jannis, just wondering what’s new in Repository, I’m trying to figure out if I’d need to upgrade!?

You are now able to place other stacks on the same page. Here you are able to find the migration documentation:

Thanks Jannis, I understand that it’s a cool feature, but I don’t think I would use it. Is my Repository 1 going to keep working?

Yes, of course!

Sorry about that.

The bundle is just a snapshot of the current product offer and does not include future products. Using the Black Friday discount is a great way to save some bucks now :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.