Booking Stack - Yuzool

This was an instant buy for me ! Do I need it…No i don’t. I think this stack is a great start to which I anticipate being stellar in the near future. Congratulations Yuzool & thank you for all your efforts to bring this to market.

…Kenny

4 Likes

It’s a good start but has lots of vital features missing. It doesn’t know what has already been booked so people can continuously book the same date. It doesn’t seem to have a field for separate rooms or services, businesses normally have more than one! I cannot see a time picker, which would be needed for lots of businesses. Finally, sone sort of payment integration would also be needed. I’ll stick with php scripts for now.

5 Likes

@yuzool
Yes, in fact a time selector would be a necessity and much more features to go …
If they bring in all these features and characteristics will be an instant buy, a 10/10 stack.

6 Likes

I agree. It’s a good start that may meet some requirements but for a general booking form, so much additional information is needed from a booking system for it to work. E.g. One of the key issues is availability and price of a booking “slot” and marking that “slot” as unavailable once booked. To book a “slot”, users need to see what “slots” are available before they can make a booking.

6 Likes

If you try the preview page at http://demo.yuzoolthemes.com/booking/, BE WARNED!
The information you enter will be posted on the admin demo, and anyone can see your email, name and phone number unless you or someone else deletes it.
I deleted dozens of entries while I was there.

1 Like

Thanks @Nostrildomus for your kindness and super visions in its potential! :sunglasses:
I hope you have a project soon where you can use it.

Thanks @jspencer2 + @webdeer - we’ve covered a lot of the things that could be added in the future over on this thread:

@iansinclair is correct and always advisable to enter in random “joeblogs@blogs.com” kind of emails into demo sites :slight_smile:

1.1 in development already with time slots:

4 Likes

Great! Awesome!

The button colour can be controlled by the theme settings - it uses the CSS from the theme. Does that help?

Button Plus has a unique class of b-p in addition to the Foundation button class

.button.b-p

should target it selectively regardless of whether you have it set to a link or a generic button.

1 Like

Like most comments here. I miss “blocking”. It should not be possible to double or triple book on the same slot. (Some airlines may disagree haha.)

3 Likes

Thanks @SteveB - for Designed you can target:

.btn-large

And maybe add an !important

Will look at adding better integration here in next week’s 1.1 update and also @tav’s Button Plus :slight_smile:

Thanks @willemn we’ll look at adding Blocking in a future update, cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Booking Stack 1.1 is now released and lots in it!

Full details and video info (and demo) here:
http://demo.yuzoolthemes.com/booking/page/

Includes:

• Time picker
    Time picker added with auto fills for easy appointment making

• Email notifications
    Emails sent out to site admin and appointment booker straight after booking

• Payment integration
    Integrates with Checkout Stack for Stripe and PayPal payments of bookings. Or Redirect to another Stack or Thank You page

• Multiple Bookings on one page
    Add more than one booking Stack on a page

• More finer controls
    More fields, adjust field widths, take off end dates and language settings

• Other small refinements
    Better compatibility with some themes and frameworks

Thanks for all the feedback everyone in this thread so that we could make that happen! :pray:

4 Likes

After a time slot is booked, does that time become unavailable for other people wishing to book at that date/time?

1 Like

No, until it does, I will put it in the ‘interesting but don’t buy’ pile of stacks.

Thanks @neckley0207 - not at the moment but we’re hoping to bring that to the Stack in a future update

I think @jspencer2 that’s better than being in no pile at all! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I know I’d buy it the second once it can take away a space. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Im in the same boat.

1 Like

I have just bought your Booking Stack but I cannot really use it as there isn’t anyway to alter the booking time length, it is always 30 minutes which isn’t always true for every business or meeting. Also it really needs the ability to select which days and which times are available as it is a free for all at the moment as you can book a hair appointment for 3am on a Sunday if you wished! I appreciate you making this stack as it was one of the last pieces in RW that was missing.

1 Like

Thanks @jspencer2!

That 30 minutes is just the input guide but can be adjusted by the user, look at this:

Next thing we’ll look at is limited what times can be booked :slight_smile:

Edit: also Jonathan, you’ll be happy with 1.2 out today :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SanityFox @neckley0207 and everyone else who was waiting … 1.2 has been launched today with:

Block bookings. Booking blocks out time & date slots dynamically so only non-reserved slots can be booked (prevents double bookings).

Hopefully that makes just a few people happy :slight_smile: :tada:

4 Likes