Can I Still Use Flash Contented Themes in RapidWeaver 7?

Hi There,
I am still using a template with Flash content, is there any way to get it to work in RapidWeaver 7?
Thank You!
Eric

I think your going to be running into issues with flash going forward. Web Browsers will stop supporting Flash

2 Likes

Agreed. Google, Microsoft (Edge) Mozilla and Firefox have all announced they are pulling support for Flash - it’s not the way forward due to superior in-browser media experience with HTML5 and Flash’s vulnerability to cyber attacks

1 Like

Keep in mind that pretty much all mobile devices do not run Flash. That plus the major modern browsers have it deactivated by default, even if it is installed. I think its safe to say that a huge proportion, maybe even a majority, of your visitors won’t even see the content.

If you are updating your site, bite the bullet, and use a more modern approach to whatever that content is.

2 Likes

Thank You all for your advice, I kind of figured I’d ask before I go and juggle things around, but I’m sure you are correct and I should take advantage of what RapidWeaver 7 has to offer…
Be Well and Thanks Again,
Eric