I cannot export images from Squash 3. This applies to build 812 but also to all previous builds I had installed (including the original pre-release version made available to the email list).
Here’s the process and result:
- Drag a folder with 2490 images ( ~/Downloads/-screenshots/alba/ ) at 5120x2880 to Squash 3.
- Wait until window populates with images.
- Apply settings in screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/4USMLqa.jpeg
- Click “Export Images” (or “Export All Images”).
- Select export to folder ~/Downloads/-screenshots/squash-export/
- Nothing happens. No files appear in squash export/ and there is no progress dialog or anything.
Do you have any suggestions for what I can do? Is there a preferences file or support folder I should trash? I can’t find anything in ~/Library/Application Support/ or /Library/Application Support.