Change logo on a few pages within my website...how?

Hi Folks,

Is there a way to override the logo on my website on just a few pages? I know I can change the Title and Slogan on the general page properties section, but couldn’t find a way to overrride the logo.

Any clever folk point me in the right direction? Suspect it will be a bit of code in the prefix, but my coding knowledge is pretty patchy!

Thanks in advance!

Mark

Actually, I have got around this issue by just using a 2 column stack in an Extra content area… I often think of solutions right after I post a question!

If anyone has tips on the code required, might be handy for other cases, though.

If you are using stacks you could use JW’s Houdini stack or Weaver’s Kingdom Logo stack. There may be a few more similar stacks available as well - I think Doobox makes one similar to Houdini. If a logo will be used on multiple pages you can make it a partial.

Thanks David,

Great suggestions… Think I may have bought Houdini a while ago… Will have to dig it out again!

The 2 column solution seems to work well for the moment, but thanks for the suggestions!

Mark

1 Like

Take a look at the Logo stack: https://www.weaverskingdom.com/stacks/logo/index.html

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.