Community Site new add-on turn around time

Afternoon @ben & @dan

Wanted to check and see what the current turnaround time for approval of new addons on the Community site is right now. I haven’t submitted something brand new in a while (have mostly been updating existing products a lot) and just wanted to see if Gravitate got lost in the shuffle somewhere or if I was just being a bit impatient on my end. :laughing:

Also, while I have you, will we see some cool new improvements for the Community site for the RW 9 release?

I was at home all last week with sick kids and then I caught it, sorry for the delay!

Yes, we have a nice update coming! It’ll be released before RW9. Trying to get it finished at the moment, just putting the final touches to a couple of important changes.

Cheers.
Ben

Oh, man, really sorry you and the kids have been sick. That sucks! Hope you’re all feeling better now.

I’ve been under the weather for about a week or so too, so I feel you there. It is no fun.

Thanks for approving Gravitate!

Really looking forward to updates to the Community site. Feel free to give us sneak peeks! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sweet! Can’t wait to see that addon update API… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: