Creating animated effects using Foundation, Animate and the Target stack...too tricky for all devices?

Hi all, my test site is here: http://stormtempweb.com/stormnew/2/
I’m using Foundation, Animate and target to try to animate a scene, it’s just a rough at the moment so I’m only working on the desktop version at this point.

My problem is that as soon as I resize my large browser window down, all the different element move around on the page rather than sticking to the same proportional areas. I realise that this is probably due to Target. Am I using it correctly or should I be using something else in order to create this sort of animated effect?

Many thanks for your help on this.

First, you need to understand that resizing a desktop browser is NOT responsive design testing.
responsive-website

The BEST testing of Responsive design is to actually use the devices you want to test on. The next would be to enter responsive design mode in Safari:

If you do not see the develop menu option, you need to turn it on in preferences:

Then you can see how the site will look on other devices. Still, the BEST way to test is with an ACTUAL device.

1 Like

Ok sounds totally sensible, thanks for the information :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.