Feature request: Keep Folder Structure and others

Love the app — been looking for something like this for a long time! Came across it by luck.

Used to use the IMAGE PROCESSOR in Photoshop, and there is one thing that I find is missing (perhaps I don’t see the option) and that is “Keep Folder Structure” option.

We receive a lot of photos that are absolutely huge from clients, and they’re usually in numerous folders and subfolders, etc.

We typically select the root folder containing all the folders and drag it into Squash, which displays all the images, accordingly. After changing settings, we would like to export, but keep the Folder Structure as is.

It would be great to have a similar option in the EXPORT panel.

Another feature request: SAVE SETTINGS
The ability to save settings, and have access to them via a Dropdown. Perhaps this is already an option, but I don’t see it.

Thanks, and keep up the great work.

1 Like

+1 for the ability to open folders and preserve folder structures when saving. In my experience, working out what will be saved where and under what name is a big challenge with many batch processing tools. Renaming is often useful, but often not.

@mosome The ability to save settings already exists and is neatly implemented. Click the “sidebar” icon on the left-hand side of the toolbar.

Hi Charles - ok, great. Presets. Wonderful, thanks for letting me know. Must’ve missed that when installing.

So, the only thing that’s missing is the “Keep folder structure” setting.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.