Hi RapidWeaver friends,
I’m excited to share with everyone FormsPlus 2! The latest version of FormsPlus adds some really great features and I’m super proud to share them with you so let’s dive in:
- Single step contact forms. FormsPlus supports single step contact forms. Simply add just 1 step and FormsPlus does the rest.
Conditionally show elements. That’s right, you can conditionally show Elements to the visitor based on their selections. FormsPlus supports the use of
ALLmeaning you supply a list of Elements and all (logical AND) or any (logical OR) must be true for the Element to show up.
- User confirmation. Require the user to confirm their input before submitting the form. Great for passwords or other contact information.
- Conditional Templates. Specify when and where emails are sent based on the visitor’s input. For instance, if the user selected “Sales” in the form, only send an email to the Sales Department.
Of course, version 2 is 100% backwards compatible with v1. This means that you don’t need to re-do your forms. It also means that some of the really cool and unique features in FormsPlus are still there like:
- Multi-step contact form support
- Google Analytics Events (know where in the process your visitors drop out of your form!)
- Security (supports ReCaptcha and, in v2, hCaptcha)
- MySQL, Email and Online Records for saving Form Submissions
I really hope you like it!
- Slimmed project file to reduce stack size by approx. 30%
- Fix uploader progress bar
- PHP7.4 + Snuffleupagus and PHP8 compatibility
- Fixed rendering error on older PHP installs
- Single Step support
- hCaptcha support (alternate, privacy focused alternative to reCaptcha)
- CSS Spinner on Submit to block the UI while submission is in process
- New Uploader for File Uploading
- Input confirmation support so user has to enter the same value twice
- Flexbox support for more uniform layout across browsers
- Dynamically Enable and Disable Inputs based on user defined conditions
- Add ability to exclude Emails from Receipts
- Preview Step to confirm user input before submission
- HTML support in Email subject lines
- New Date options to restrict date range inputs
- HTML Color Input support
- Units for Range slider
- Mailgun support for sending email
- Optional Crashreporter
- Optional SMTP debug log for debugging SMTP
- Direct emails to different departments based on user input with Conditional Email Templates
- HTML Keyhint support
- Only one validation error on an input shows at a time
- Mobile datepicker improvements via touchpunch
- HAProxy support for hosts using a proxy for SSL
- Fix database exception on multiple database templates
- Updated PHPMailer to v6.x