I recommend staying away from Pulse CMS

I wrote here last year about similar issue with Yuzool/Pulse. I bought earlier lifetime access and was surprised that fee was taken from my card around this time last year. Explained carefully to Pulse that I would like to get refunded for I have not used product and just jumped on the deal as it seemed good one to have on reserve if ever need it. I didn’t get refunded but I got promised that auto renewal is turned off. Well, I got charged again this January. I found out same thing as @Speedbump did, that after cancelling from account settings also PayPal setting needs to be cancelled from Pulse account. I must say that when head of the Pulse wrote to me that my account has been set to expire and will not renew on January 2020 -I believed it and didn’t see need to investigate further at the time. 9 days since I contacted Yuzool on Pulse forum and have not got reply. I think I have to seek to dispute the charge.

On the bright side I am happy that RealMac Forum is now ready to discuss openly these matters and don’t have so sensitive ears. :v:

2 Likes

Given all the incidences here of people being refused refunds for valid reasons, what is Realmac’s position on this provider? Can Realmac not discourage or influence their behaviour by removing this product from its supported list of add-in products to help out the community?

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.