Installing a banner for Wilderness theme 5.1, How?

(gary pullings) #1

I purchased the wilderness theme and am attempting to install my banner on it. Currently I used a header in place since I can’t seem to figure out how to install my own banner across the site. I would really like to change that to my banner.

my site is www.fresnoflyfishers.net

Does any one know how to easily change the banner so I can use it instead of a header? Thank you so much for you help.

I have attempted to do it but I am not familiar with how. I don’t know any CSS coding so if your going to tell me to do that please give me step by step directions so I know how to do it.

I publish my site using the publish button instead of FTP. If I have to do it by FTP please give me instructions on where to install the Header so I can do it right.

(Rob Beattie) #2

The info you need is on the developer’s website - https://www.themeflood.com/preview/wilderness/3

The easiest way is to add an Extra Content stack, set it to ExtraContent4 and then drop your image into that. It will be set as the banner image.

Rob

(gary pullings) #3

@robbeattie I got it thanks, also how do you get rid of the black bar at the top of the screen?

(Rob Beattie) #4

You need to familiarise yourself with the Master Style - if you select Title Bar Positioning and then choose None, 0px, Container Margin, that’ll remove it.