Installing a banner for Wilderness theme 5.1, How?

I purchased the wilderness theme and am attempting to install my banner on it. Currently I used a header in place since I can’t seem to figure out how to install my own banner across the site. I would really like to change that to my banner.

my site is www.fresnoflyfishers.net

Does any one know how to easily change the banner so I can use it instead of a header? Thank you so much for you help.

I have attempted to do it but I am not familiar with how. I don’t know any CSS coding so if your going to tell me to do that please give me step by step directions so I know how to do it.

I publish my site using the publish button instead of FTP. If I have to do it by FTP please give me instructions on where to install the Header so I can do it right.

The info you need is on the developer’s website - https://www.themeflood.com/preview/wilderness/3

The easiest way is to add an Extra Content stack, set it to ExtraContent4 and then drop your image into that. It will be set as the banner image.

Rob

@robbeattie I got it thanks, also how do you get rid of the black bar at the top of the screen?

You need to familiarise yourself with the Master Style - if you select Title Bar Positioning and then choose None, 0px, Container Margin, that’ll remove it.