Installing Snapform2 stack fails to install - am on RW7

Alvin,

I’ve spent much of the last week trying to make sense of this.

As Dan says, the default location is:

~/Library/Containers/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver/Data/Library/Application Support/RapidWeaver

But I found beyond any reasonable doubt that RW 7(.0.2) does move Addons (which would probably include the Stacks that you’re having to chase); and create other directories to hold them than:

~/Library/Containers/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver/Data/Library/Application Support/RapidWeaver

I did, I think, though, find two ways to stop this happening; at least the first is logical and predictable:

1 - tell RW where its Addons should be by manually moving them - e.g. into DropBox so that they can be shared between machines

2 - uninstalling older versions of RW6 and 7 completely… they may confuse the active installation

Then thre is a line in this file:

~/Library/Containers/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver/Data/Library/Application Support/RapidWeaver 7/ RapidWeaver 7.log

indicating where RW where should look for Themes - presumably including, I hope, your Stack… after either/both of the above two steps have set a directory definitively:

2016-06-21 09:56:27.328 RapidWeaver 7[4867:78845] Themes directory path is: ~/Dropbox/Apps/RapidWeaverAddOns

Good luck!