Introducing.....Charter stack!

(Stuart Marshall) #1

Hello all,

I’ve another new stack that I think you might like…Charter! A stack that makes creating stunning charts in your RapidWeaver projects a breeze! The stack is built on top of chart.js - an extremely powerful chart-generating javascript library. I have tried to harness that power into a simple to use stack that will allow you to add stunning (and fully responsive!) charts to any project.

The stack currently allows you to add 7 types of charts: Pie charts, Doughnut charts, Line charts, Bar charts (horizontal and vertical), Polar Area charts and Radar charts. More chart types will be added in due course but I think that is enough for starters :wink:

There are also countless options in the stack that allow you to control things like titles, tooltips, legends, labels, gridlines, colours and much more!

Did i mention that the charts are interactive too? If you hover over any of the data points you will see an information bubble/tooltip and clicking on any of the items in a legend will toggle that item’s visibility.

Please check out the site to see all of this in action: https://shakingthehabitual.com/stacks/charter/

If you like what you see then until the end of July you can get 20% using the code sth-charter-launch

As always, any comments, questions or feedback welcome.

Enjoy :smiley:

(Mathew Mitchell) #2

This looks fabulous! Congrats. Will be purchasing this week. Perfect for my needs where I create course websites both “data” and “visualizing data” are essential components for several of my courses.

(Peter Danckwerts) #3

It looks fantastic and is reasonably priced. Congratulations.

(Vess Lazarov) #4

Congratulations, Stuart :slight_smile: Amazing tool!
Would like to know if this stack is compatible with RW 6 too.

Thank you!

(Markus Frieauff ) #5

instant purchase. Great!

(Stuart Marshall) #6

Hi @vess - Thanks for checking it out.

I’m not 100% sure to be honest. Unfortunately I don’t have v6 to check. I think it should be fine. Stacks 3.5 is required though.

If there is anyone that could check this for Vess I’d appreciate it. I’ll see if I can get hold of an older version somehow too.

(Stuart Marshall) #7

Thanks a lot @therealmf. Appreciate that :slight_smile:

And if you like v1.0 then I’m sure you’ll love what’s coming in v1.1 (a sneak peak is here)!

(Mathew Mitchell) #8

Whoa, so @habitualshaker does this mean that we’ll also be able to implement the “View Data Source” button? Love what you’re doing with this stack.

(Konstantijn Van Calster) #9

In these days I will make the purchase. Great job :smile: !!
I guess it will integrate seamlessly with Foundry, right?

(Stuart Marshall) #10

Thanks @Mathew :grinning:

It’s not part of the stack but can be easily done. I just made it with @nickcates AB Stack (which is great but seems to no longer be being developed) and a stack that can display a table from a csv file (I used Foundry’s CSV table).

(Stuart Marshall) #11

hey @TINO Thanks for that :slight_smile:

Yes - it works great in Foundry (my site is actually built with Foundry as the base).

(Mathew Mitchell) #12

Got it. We’ll I can easily enough replicate that then. It’s a nice combo of having chart and table. Nice update regarding how to handle data entry. Very nice addition.

(Juerg) #13

Hi vess, I’ve just done it with RW6. It’s working fine :grin:
You can download the RW6 project file for charter examples below:
charter.rw6

(Juerg) #14

Hi Stuart, charter is working fine with RW6. Just tested it and replied to vess :grin:

(Stuart Marshall) #15

Thanks a lot @juebai. Much appreciated. :+1:

(Gary) #16

Great stack BTW. More thinking outside the box from Stuart.

(Vess Lazarov) #17

Thank you for your help, juebai :slight_smile:

That made my purchase decision easier.
Really great stack.

Have a nice weekend!
Vess