Is this possible with Rapidweaver?

I just purchased Rapidweaver as part of a special bundle deal. I have been developing a website using Adobe Muse trial, but my trial is about to expire. :o I did a screen shot of what I’m doing. I’m wondering if Rapidweaver can do this sort of thing. Note the PDF viewer and the mp3 player at the bottom which I really want.

Basically, I want to create a website where my music compositions and arrangements can be perused, viewed, listened to, and downloaded (all of my stuff is free).

So, this is the end result. If it can’t do it, I’ll bite the bullet and buy the Muse inflated price.

Thanks,

This is 100% possible and there are a variety of ways that you can go about it.

I would start by getting Foundation by @joeworkman along with Stacks 3 by @isaiah

This will give you everything you need to start building a robust and responsive website that looks great on all devices.

Cheers,

Brandon

Thanks Brandon, This gives me hope and I will proceed to develop. I will get those other programs you mentioned. But be prepared for further questions. :slightly_smiling:

Thanks again for a very quick response.

Rick

I’m happy to help.

The community surrounding RapidWeaver is a phenomenal one.

You can always post questions to this forum as you are continuing to learn as well as over on the Google+ RapidWeaver Community.

You will find that a lot of people are in both locations while some are in one or the other.

There are also some great tutorial videos produced by @joeworkman, @ben, and other developers. Watching the Foundation ones that Joe did will really help you get the ball rolling.

I look forward to hearing how you progress along in this journey.

Cheers,

Brandon