Looking for lightbox gallery stack which doesn't pull from other pages and which works for same size images

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a great lightbox gallery stack?

I need one that doesn’t pull information in from any other pages as I really want to drag and drop, and one that will also work when images are all the same size. I’ve tried the Doobox Montage stack which I love but it’s a better stack for different sized images, and I’ve tried the Instacks Gallery Stack which I also love but it means making lots more gallery pages and then pulling them in, which I would rather avoid if possible.

Here’s hoping you guys have the answer :wink:

Dear @Gabrielle,

I am already working on an update for Gallery Stack, where you are able to drag and drop images into a Stacks 3 page, including build-in preview (finally), and removing the need for an RW Photo Album as base for the pictures.

Cheers, Jannis

A couple favorites of mine that satisfy your requirements.

• Will Woodgate’s SwipeGallery
• Seydesign/Nimblehost’s Masonry

I think Masonry is one of the most unique in appearance. It is fully responsive, but its not “swipeable” on mobile devices.

Jannis, ooo that IS exciting I’ll wait for that one then ;-)).

Bioguy thank you so much for those links, I love the animated repositioning of the Masonry stack, Jannis I don’t suppose you can build that sort of effect into your updated stack can you? ;-)).

1 Like

That is already on my plan, too :smiley:

http://masonry.desandro.com

1 Like

Wow, that masonry looks killer! :slight_smile: What also would be nice – additionally to the drag-and-drop feature of the forthcoming update: an option to warehouse the images, where the images would automatically be fetched from a directory on the ftp-server…

1 Like

This FTP functionality is already there, and you should have it on your disk already if I remember correctly :wink:

http://instacks.com/photostreamstack/

Web Folder = FTP. A separate folder for thumbnails is supported in addition. Masonry will be integrated into this also.

Aaah, great! How could I overlook this…? :slight_smile:

Any idea when your updated gallery stack might be ready to purchase Jannis? :wink: