Missing Resource Popup Fails To Display Full Path: Workaround?

I’ve recently started to get the missing resource popup when launching projects (I know why this happening and am working on a fix). In the short term though the solution is to quickly and simply relink the missing files, only the popup windows fails to display the entire path to the resource, and missing off the crucial bit: The file name.

Is there a way to fix this, or is there a way to see the full path?

Tagging @dan @Aaron

Thanks.

In the site settings under “Advance” I’d advise using the “Copy into Document” feature. In my opinion (and it’s what I do), this is by far the best way to keep your RW projects tidy and working nicely.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Thanks, I do that already, but I’m still getting the missing resource issue. I beleive the issue is to do with OneDrive, where projects are stored.

I understand this is an issue beyond the control of Realmac, so I’m really looking for a way to discover what the missing files are.

Inside the RW project, there are plist files containing this information.

Context menu click on the rw8 file --> Show content --> info.plist or content.plist.

Check these with a text editor, and the full path to the file should be displayed. Don’t change these files with the text editor.

1 Like

Kinda hoping for an easier solution! Like maybe wrapping the text in the popup warning box?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.