Here we go! Another day, another Cart2 update!
Cart 2.2.9 - Free update has been sent out
Thanks to all for the feedback again. In particular, @SteveB and @webdeer for their feedback and careful emails with details.
This version is a really solid, sophisticated cart that is flexible enough to work in any layout.
They are flexible buttons - you bring the layout: Foundation, Foundry, Columns, Poster Stack by @instacks - and Steve has a powerful demo of that to share hopefully one day. Looks like a database driven ecommerce site. And there’s also the recent excellent RW project by Gary (Webdeersign’s latest Project 14 and Template6 are now available)
Some of the key new things:
Agree to T&CS is now an optional pop-up link
Order to pickup (or cash on delivery/PO/bank transfer) It’s a link to a RapidWeaver Form you can use to gauge interest and start the conversation to convert leads
Out of Stock Variables non selectable
Variables on one line - dropdown and Buy Button
SubTotal in the Cart Button Stack
Cart Styles - take off the shadows and Flat look!
Here’s the complete version history run-through:
- NEW - Cart value (subtotal) option added to View Cart button which displays on page load. Thanks SteveB!
- NEW - Style the Pop up better. Take off shadows and radius for a more flat look. Thanks SteveB!
- NEW - Redirect Stripe payment to success/thank you page - no longer just success message printed on page. Can also control the delay of this if you want to see the message then redirect.
- NEW - Buttons now have width settings! Auto, 100% or a custom px width. Thanks SteveB!
- NEW - Button, dropdown and label all appear on one line option! Make your pages look a little nicer. Thanks SteveB!
- NEW - Terms and Conditions text can now also be a link. Create a terms page and link to it (new window is best) or trigger a modal if you have those chops. Thanks SteveB!
- NEW - Order to pickup (or cash on delivery/PO/bank transfer) link added to bottom of cart popup. Link this to a RapidWeaver form to collect name, address, email, telephone and a text area for info on the order. Then contact them to follow-up, check the order and close the lead. Thanks SteveB!
- UPDATE - Margin settings added to dropdown so hidden spaces can be altered. Thanks SteveB!
- UPDATE - Options are now disabled when out of stock and can’t be selected. Thanks Gary!
- UPDATE - Scroll arrow no longer visible in all browsers on select items for product variables - looks cleaner
- UPDATE - Alignment added to “agree to terms”
- FIX - Remove ugly Firefox only drop down arrow for product variables
- FIX - Firefox alignment of dropdown for product variables now aligns correctly
- FIX - Variable options aligned better on mobile
- FIX - dropdown in Designed Theme
- FIX - return/success URLs added note has to be full URL
To get it, download from the Yuzoolthemes Bundle dashboard, check your email, update inside RapidWeaver7 or buy from here:
Happy selling in RapidWeaver!!