New Project file for RapidWeaver

Introducing TUTOR

New website Project for Foundation 6

With Tutor you can easily create amazing websites and manage all the contents thanks to the powerful and professional admin side.

There are many settings available, you can easily change styles from both admin side and front side. And the best part is that you can do it directly online without having to re-publish the project from RapidWeaver.

5 Likes

@Massimo
Just a heads up - if you click the padlock and enter the Admin side password, all you get is Access Denied.

So no way of checking out the Admin area.

Paul

Works for me. And that’s an amazingly professional looking back end I must say. Very WordPress/Ecwid looking. Well played.

2 Likes

Well, I cleared caches and now it is working.

Sorry for getting ahead of myself on that.

Paul

1 Like

Total CMS is obligatory? I don’t own that plugin

@Albertkinng Yes, Total CMS is required for “Tutor” (Total version project) because many pages (Training, Teacher, Faq) are based on the Total CMS blog.
You might be thinking about trying to purchase a Total CMS license, you won’t regret it, it’s really an amazing tool!

I need to be honest with you. I use Armadillo and it’s the best blog stack for rapid weaver IMHO. Joe stacks are good but they also bring a difficult and complicated learning curve that turns into frustration very fast. I bought Foundation 6 and still don’t know how to use it. Even the tutorials are a mad maze to follow. I’m still using F1 for my clients needs and I don’t want to spend $100 on another stack that I won’t be using right away…

1 Like

I don’t dispute the quality of Armadillo, even I used it years ago, it is definitely a great tool, however Total CMS Blog allows you to do much more, 100% customized exactly how you want it.
I understand that it is a little more “difficult” to use (but believe me, it is not as difficult as it might seem) but once you learn it you will never abandon it. So my dispassionate advice is to try (even if with a little more effort at the beginning) to learn how to use F6, and you will see that TCMS will then be a breeze.

Just when I think I got it working with F6 and published a page my client ask for a simple thing like a gradient background and OMG why F6 need to be that complicated to work!!!??? I just need to re-do everything on F1 and be able to deliver. It’s a nightmare but I will keep trying to see how far I get with it.

Make a gradient background it’s easy, just add a Background swatch (or the Gradient swatch if you have the Swatch Pack) and assign his class to the stack you want with the background and that’s it, nothing complicated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.