Nick Cates 'Depth' parallax scrolling issues with new Safari release

Hey there everyone – @teefers Helped me out with some samples. I have a fixed version of Depth that I can offer people who are having a problem with parallax in Depth due to the Safari v14 update.

Unfortunately I cannot push the update out to everyone though, as that would require @nickcates to do that on his end. I can provide you with a fixed stack though. If you email me I can provide you the fixed stack.

Don’t think that this is a free ride though. You can’t email me in the hopes of getting a full free version of Depth. I will not be providing the entire Depth package. I’ll only be providing part of the package that has the update. You will already need to own Depth in order for this to be any good to you at all.

Note: Since this isn’t my product I won’t be supporting it further than just providing this updated version. I hope that you can understand why.

When you send your email, make sure your email subject line reads “Depth Update Request.” I will get back to people as soon as possible, but please understand that my regular support and work comes first. My email address is adam at elixirgraphics dot com

7 Likes