Partials updating takes a long time

I have a 140 page site and use partials in a lot of places. Yesterday I had to make a change in the footer which required the partials to update all 140 pages. My question is about the blue dot, meaning page has been updated, it takes a long while for the blue dots to appear, sometimes they never seem to appear. Is there something I need to do to get the blue dots to appear or do I just republish the entire site. My problem with republishing the entire site, how do I know the other 139 pages have been updated?
Does somebody know what I should do?

A bug in stacks which - I think - @isaiah is looking into. For now, the pages are updated even though you do not see the blue dot and you should republish all.

Thanks that is what I did and it worked. But when you are building a site you like to see the blue dots, especially when the partials is only for a group of pages, to make sure, that the partials is correctly installed on the pages you want.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.