Particle OS is Getting Inteligence!

###Particles OS
Demo Site

I’m working on a new Total CMS Project Template and some stacks to go with it.

Have a look at the demo and create your own “user account”!

There will be more features added soon so if you create a profile you will be able to check it out throughout the development process.

Cheers!

Brandon

3 Likes

Some rough stuff going on there mate.

Well, I would have a second look at the pictures. And delete them. Instantly!

1 Like

Due to someone posting content that was not appropriate for everyone I have had to update the project.

From now on all new accounts and edits will be hidden until manually approved.

Cheers,

Brandon

1 Like

Just added Chatterbox to the demo. Listening to The Zeebster’s Message cracks me up.

Just updated the demo with the ability to set your own password.

If you have not set your password you will be able to login to your account by clearing the password field and then pressing the “delete” key.

Once logged in you can click on “edit” and set your password on the admin page.

Cheers!

@zeebe wins the most secure password on the demo award. :grin:

Don’t remember ever changing it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can now set your own hint. If you would like to keep your account private than please change the hint so that it does not show the password.

I will be closing the open sign up for test accounts on the Particle OS Demo soon.

Feel free to create an account if you would like to watch this grow and make requests.

Cheers,

Brandon

when I click join I get a screen with a grey textured background - rest is blank

Sorry about that, forgot I had already placed a Particle Protect Stack on there.

Head to the Sign Up page and you should be golden.

The Sign Up form is now locked down. If you would like to join the demo site simply send me a private message.

Cheers,

Brandon

I’m working on some updates to Chatterbox. Have a look at https://demo.betastacks.com/particle-os
using Google Chrome on a desktop or android device and let me know what features you spot. :wink:

I’m surprised no one has been changing the color of my lights yet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: