Pneumonia is no fun

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Get well soon!

1 Like

I hope you’ll get well very soon, Isaiah. :sneezing_face:

I know you’re taking your business very seriously, but relaxation and getting in touch with nature is at least as important. If you spend more time in nature and less in front of your computer, you’ll help your immune system fight illnesses.

1 Like

Get well soon Mate

1 Like

Get well soon Isaiah!

Get well soon Isaiah, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Get well soon.

Best wishes for a quick recovery! :wink:

Dude, your work now dominates my life, for weeks now I’ve done nothing but work with Stacks, people’s stacks, lots of stacks, in RW of course… I’ve had pneumonia 4 times in this life, I think you are probably about over it now, just wanted to say your work rocks… I’m grateful to you for making this journey possible, that other developers can make things that go into your Stacks product, truly ingenious, RW and you Rocked It, then all the other add on developers rock your work. Rock on.

Sorry to hear your Son and you are sick Isaiah.

I’ve had Pneumonia and it’s certainly not pleasant fighting for breath.

Hope you both get well very soon!

i’m afraid i was not able to bounce back as quickly as i hoped.

earlier this week i finally went to the ER and spent a few days in the hospital. multifocal bilateral pneumonia and sepsis. i was pretty sick.

i’m out now but still only able to sit up in bed for a few minute at a time. so i’m afraid i have to ask folks to lean on the large RapidWeaver and Stacks community. christi continues to answer support (as well as working full time, taking care of our son who is also recovering from pneumonia and nursing me back to health). bug fixes and updates will be on hiatus for a little bit. the doctor says recovery from this sort of thing usually takes about a month, but hopefully i’ll get bored and start writing a little code a bit sooner than that. but it’s probably wisest not to try to guess when that will be.

thanks for all the well wishes.
and please send a thank you to twitter.com/girlcarew for keeping me alive.

isaiah

1 Like

Man that does sound super nasty! Take plenty of rest and feel better soon!

Don’t push it, please. Nothing worse than going back to work before you’re really ready and then relapsing. Best of luck.

1 Like

Dear Isaiah, we all know your high sense of responsibility and dedication to work. However, at this moment the priority is your recovery, for the benefit of your health and spiritual tranquility of those who love you. With all certainty you will have the possibility to recover what at this moment you must postpone. Our best wishes.

1 Like

What @peppermint said :100:!

Now get back to resting! :wink:

Sorry to hear that, Isaiah. Take it easy and do something really undemanding like reading thrillers or watching daytime TV!

2 Likes

Get well soon.
Best wishes.

Get well soon! :pray:

So sorry to hear that Isaiah!
Take care of yourself.
Don’t be in a rush to come back.

Isaiah please take care of yourself, your family has had quite a time of it! We will all muddle through until you are 100%. Bravo to Christi, a wonderful caretaker.

3 Likes