Problems when upgrading following clean install of OS

Hello Joe

Thank you for the offer but I think that it is probably a sign that I should be more creative and rethink my site! I think that I have found the underlying issue. After upgrading to RW8 I had to upgrade the theme (Qube) and in doing so I lost all of the formatting of the project. So to get back to where I was I think that I would have to downgrade the them, which would mean downgrading RW. I have no idea if that would make the Image Gallery work even then so I think that it is time to close this and move on.

RW8, Image Gallery and Qube (in upgraded form) all seem to work together so that’s good. The beauty of RW is that so many different devs can contribute to the overall - and the downside of RW is that it would be impossible for the independent devs to ensure that everything they produce is compatible etc with everything else (well, I think that would be so).

Anyway, time to move on, thank you for your help.

Regards

insta.png

stacks-image-f76f43b-28x28.jpg

stacks-image-f7f3a06-26x26.jpg

AOP logo.jpg

Bruce, I think you overlooked the most important sentence in Joe Workman’s answer:

Your stack is set to Legacy because it’s using an old version on the page. You will need to add a new version to the page and reimplement it.

So you have an old version of the stack in your project and simply have to replace it with the new version of the stack (by dragging it from the Stacks library into your project).

Hi Kurt

Yes, I have done that and it made no difference, I reinstalled the theme and everything now works but it removed all of the formatting of the theme. Time to move on with a new look I think…

Regards

Bruce

AOP logo.jpg

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.