Rapid Weaver Very Slow

Recently Rapid Weaver has become unbearably slow, wit the spinning beach ball appearing when I try to do any activity within the program. I searched this forum and did not find any solutions?

Can anyone help???

You might get more of a response if you post your RW version and any other details you have :slight_smile:

I assume youā€™ve tried restarting RW and your computer? You donā€™t have too many other programs opening thatā€™s tying up your RAM?

Thanks for hint:

Using RW 7.2.2 with Yuzoolthemes (Box Stack)

Restarted, rebuilt permissions, have tons of RAM

Created a test site and Iā€™m thinking it may be the ā€˜Boxā€™ stack from Yuzool

1 Like

I suppose if everything is ok without the Stack, then thatā€™s your answer and Iā€™d reach out to @yuzool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How big is your project @drrjv? You can send it to use also to take a look but weā€™ve not seen this issue with Box Stack before.

If you have lots of images on the page and a heavy RW project file size - it could be recommended to try the ā€œWarehouseā€ option inside the Stackā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

The project is about 106 MB

Here is the site: nancyvaripapa.com

I created a small website without Box and it seemed to work fine.
I then created a new site with Box and it again slowed down considerably (not to the extent of the nancyvaripapa.com site.)