RapidWeaver 7.1 is launching this week! **UPDATED 7th SEPT**

Yeah, I found it random at times, that was why it was hard to figure out what was going on. Sometimes a new project on first publish would cause the issue, sometimes not for several publish cycles, sometimes not for days at a time. Since Isaiah said that one page vs. site publishing is different may explain why the issue would not show up for me, did not correlate that there may be separate publishing process for each kind.

Was sure it was me for a while, not using the macro correctly. The way I showed was the only way I could find that would throw the error consistently. Curious why not using the CSS macro but the HTML macro will make the issue go away. That is what I finally did, although that does not fix the underlying issue.

FYI original post with notes is here: http://forums.realmacsoftware.com/t/rw-banner-image-error/9094