🎉 RapidWeaver 7.1 is now available!

Yep, same here @knnsp

Exactly the same for me, @dan, as @oldgustav. Here’s a screen shot of what I see when switching from ‘edit’ to ‘preview’, although there are are other fleeting comments before this one (couldn’t operate the screen grabber fast enough!).

Sure, that’s right, @SteveB, but (although I didn’t say so), this was after I’d made a change to an existing page.

I know, but normally only the index page is uploaded. Now it uploads all the pictures I have on the page as well(though they are already on the server).

Woohoo! Way to go team Realmac!

1 Like

Excellent news!
I’ve been brave and did a republish all files on all my projects after I’ve updated all stacks, plugins and themes, of course. And after I prepared for a potential roll back.
As much as I can see, things work smoothly. No issues with anything so far.
And the best is: Preview with sitelok works! That is REALLY REALLY cool!

From all major updates, this seems to be the most seamless so far.
Thanks!

1 Like

I answered yesterday, but my answer mysteriously disappeared. God knows why.
Anyway, I think I know how to “publish” a page, but I am afraid you do not know how to read. I wrote very clearly and exactly “export”, not “publish”. Do you happen to know the difference?

@baburkhan: I think we should refer back to the forum rules.

Always treat other forum members with respect. All posts, including disagreements, should be handled in a constructive and polite manner.

6 Likes

@elixir The guy asked me (and then he deleted it) if I do not know how to publish pages. He was not polite. I simply answered. I began using these forums 8 years ago or so, in the first of their many avatars. I know very well about the rules, always respect them and like them to be respected by other members when they are addressing me. So, please…

Yes, indeed, there were some parts of comments and following comments that were removed from this conversation. We need to be able to ask for help and offer assistance without aggravation or insult.

Now, let’s keep Rapidweaver moving forward!

2 Likes

Mario… I did not delete the msg… it was deleted by the forum moderators.

1 Like

I believe it was hidden because we’d have several users complain about it.

And on a related note, if the rules of the forum are not followed, we will ban offending users.

Always treat other forum members with respect. All posts, including disagreements, should be handled in a constructive and polite manner.

Locking this thread now as it has gone off-topic.

If you’ve found a bug in RW 7.1 please start a new thread, or email support@realmacsoftware.com

Cheers,
Dan

3 Likes