🐞 RapidWeaver 7.2 Beta 4 (18453b)

Bonjour fellow Weavers,

Good news. RapidWeaver 7.2 (18453b) is now avaiable!

This is a beta release of RapidWeaver, do not install this unless you are comfortable with using pre-release software. Please backup all of your project before using.

Check for updates if you’re already running a beta build or directly download it from here:
https://dl.devmate.com/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver/18453b/1481042837/RapidWeaver-18453b.zip

What’s New in this beta?

• We’ve fixed some more crashsers and generally tidied up a lot of things.

I think within the next week or so we’ll be aiming to ship 7.2 GM. So if you spot anything serious please let us know.

Happy Weaving!

Cheers,
Dan

2 Likes

I have an issue in this latest beta (and the previous one) where I’m not able to select the contextual menu when control clicking on a theme in the theme drawer to duplicate, delete or open then content files.

I see in the release notes there is a reference to the theme drawer having some tweaks so maybe I’ve overlooked something but nothing happens at all when I control click on a theme to try and bring up the options.

I’ve reverted back to v7.1.7 and it’s working again but I’d like to update to v7.2 when it comes out but not if this niggle persists.

Beta 4 has brought back nostalgic memories of Beta 2, which crashed every single time I tried to publish. This Beta seems to at least be consistent, in crashing immediately on completion of export.

The crash reports were filed, as and when they happened, so hopefully there will be a clue in there somewhere.

In the meantime, I have gone back to Beta 3, which at least seems to work every time I want to publish.

@printdevil, right-click on a mouse should work, we’ll get the control-click to work in the next build. And just to confirm, the Theme browser was re-witten so let us know if you see anything else that has gone astray.

@channonite, can you email me the latest copy of your site that is crashing on publish? (support@realmacsoftware.com).

@dan Zipped project file sent.

The crashing on uploading has returned as already mentioned by others

Beta 5 should fix this issue, available here: 🐞 RapidWeaver 7.2 Beta 5 (18457b) [UPDATED with Beta 6]