🎉 RapidWeaver 7.2 Now Available!

@dan Possible bug: I am not able to publish or export an Off-Site page. Everything else publishes fine, including other plug-in pages like Rapidbot and Sitemap and of course all my Stacks pages.

I tried turning off Minify CSS and Consolidate CSS, but it didn’t make a difference - still did not publish the page. Re-started RW but it still wouldn’t publish the Off-Site page.

This was odd: I noticed that at first the Off-Site page showed correctly as a blank page in edit mode, but a short while later when i switched back to edit mode for that page it was actually previewing the rendered page that it redirects to (It’s a custom 404 page). Then when i tried to “View Source” RW did not respond. Finally after previewing some other pages I was able to “View Source” on the Off-Site page and copied the code into a text editor and published that page, which is now working fine as my Off-site page.

After I’m done getting my site configured I will try adding another Off-Site page and see if that page will publish.

Edit: Just wanted to clarify that RW says that all files have been published and RW does not crash - it just never publishes the page.