RapidWeaver 7.3 - Tell us what you need!

This would be a Stacks request, NOT a RapidWeaver request. You would want to contact the makers of the stacks plugin.

2 Likes

Hey Dan - Please make the image browser work again for external / network folders as it used to. Apple Photos / iPhoto is not a solution if you have hundreds of thousands of images :wink:

I think the answer to this one Neil is Pulse CMS with the InStacks plugin - Iā€™m not a Foundry user, but I notice that it is the demo theme used for Pulse intergration and it seems to play well together

2 Likes

Ah, yesā€¦ Isiah?

Thank you!

I just found an annoying bug that should be fixed. I am using foundation and have some images on the page using the basic RW image stack. I did not enter the file name for the images and let RW name them. In the files folder created for that page on my server, I can see the list of image file names. The problem is the letters used in the uploaded file names are in CAPS but the HTML code calling the image has the letters in lower case. My server is set up so that the file names are case sensitive. The result is my images show on the page as a little x. A temporary fix was to manually change the names to lower case on my server.

Ability to add unique open-graph and meta tags to each post using the internal RW Blog plug-in.

2 Likes

It would be nice if custom CSS and JS would create a custom library and does not include the code inline.

1 Like

Plenty of amazing features to choose from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSJ7Kfonn7I&t=117s

1 Like

A Redo function
Not sure whether this is a Stacks or a RW thing, but I would like a true ā€œRedoā€ function to facilitate repetitive tasks - such as changing font size, or margins or padding or pretty much anything that goes on in the inspector on Stacks.

Eg. change the margin in a stack, select another stack and Redo to change the margin in that stack.

There is a shift/command Z function in Edit, but I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen it available.

1 Like

Better utilization of the filesharing widget would be nice. Maybe off load to another server rather than your webserver.

Big News! First public beta of RapidWeaver 7.3 is now available.

Take it for a spin and tell us what you think:

Happy Weaving!

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to see the big buttons in the sidebar return from RW6. I hate how you have to scroll down in the sidebar to find the setup. In a site with a lot of pages itā€™s harder to find.

One thing I find very frustrating that I could do very easily in Dreamweaver is set the text through a menuā€¦ With this I get bigger or smaller. Itā€™s pretty hard to eyeball your text sizing.

I remember that too Matthew. Iā€™d also like an in-app way to create your own text styles to use throughout the site, either modify the themeā€™s styles or create your own.

Id love to be able to collapse sections in the stacks list, for example Foundry comes with a lot and itā€™d be great to be able to collapse them.

This is not something Realmac can do for you, I would suggestion contact Yourhead and asking them. They are the makers of the Stacks plugin.

2 Likes

A deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted.

I would like fo the colors picking algorithm to match that of Apples so that I get the same color that I put into the color picker.

5 Likes

A calculator inside of RW for calculating REM to PX etc. would be nice to have.

4 Likes

Support for SVG files for the site logo. It looks so much sharper than jpg or png.

1 Like