🐙 RapidWeaver 7 Launch Date - Tuesday, May 24th (TBC)

This is a tentative launch date for RapidWeaver 7: Tuesday, May 24th 2016

Remeber this is a tentative date and may change!

If the date does change I will update this thread, but I wanted to let you know as soon as I had a dat tin mind.

If you believe there are any show stopping bugs in RW 7 or there’s something we must fix before launch please post it here or email me (dan@realmacsoftware.com) ASAP.

I also just wanted to say thanks for your support during the development of RW7, I know it’s not always been smooth sailing, but I really do appreciate it. I want the RW community to go from strength to strength, and I now know we’ve got something special here, so let’s not throw it away again (like we almost did around the time or rw5).

The community really wouldn’t be the same without you guys, so thank you for sticking with RapidWeaver. It means the world to me.

I hope the RW7 launch will be the opposite of the RW6 launch. We’ve had a few hundred plus users beta testing RW7 so I have a strong feeling it’s going to be good. I want RW7 to give everyone in the community a boost (in revenue and users). I firmly believe a rising tide will lift all boats.

Upwards and onwards!

Cheers,
Dan

5 Likes

Thanks Dan! Looking forward to the release! I can’t wait to see the reaction from the community! Really appreciate the support and hard work from you, Nik, Ben and all of the others over at RMS on RW 7 and the RapidWeaver community as a whole!

1 Like

Woo hoo! Good news! I’ll make sure all of my plugin ducks are in row.

Isaiah

2 Likes

+1 I agree

can’t wait to see the new release online

@dan Now it’s a tradition. I do it with every release :slight_smile:

this time you can drag the themes icon

1 Like

That’s awesome and very fun :slight_smile: