RapidWeaver Classic Now Available 🎉

Today’s the big day… RapidWeaver Classic is now Available :tada:

What’s New?

We’ve taken the RapidWeaver you know and love and made it even better. It’s packed with new features and countless refinements to make building websites easier than ever before.

See the full Release Notes.

See the new features in action…

Upgrade to Classic

We’ve made upgrading to RapidWeaver Classic absolutely seamless. Everything just works, no need to find your addons or re-license plugins. It all just works!

:point_right: Upgrade to RapidWeaver Classic

RapidWeaver Classic FAQ

We’ve put together an in-depth RapidWeaver Classic FAQ that should answer most of the questions you might have about upgrading to Classic.

Thank You

And finally, a heartfelt thank you for your continued support over the past 18 years, we couldn’t do this without you. It’s becuase of all you lovely people that buy our software and upgrades that we can continue to do what we love — Make great Mac Apps!

Here’s to the next 18 years of weaving and beyond.

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

So far RapidWeaver Classic support gets less than 1 Star. I paid for the 5-year upgrade last week but never got a valid Key activation code. I have sent in 3 requests with all my documentation and heard nothing but crickets. I finally sent a concern to FastSprings and the reply was that they will expedite this to RealMac Software. That was a few hours ago! I am very close to submitting a dispute resolution to my credit card company. I have been a loyal RW user since 2009.

Is there any other suggestions you can think of?

1 Like

We’re so sorry to hear you’re having such an issue, this is certainly not the experience customers should be getting. Let’s get this sorted out for you ASAP.

We can see Aaron did reply to you, but unfortunately, you still seem to be having issues. Rest assured, we’ll do whatever it takes to get you back up and running.

We’ve just emailed you directly to get this resolved :crossed_fingers:

Thanks so much for your support over the years. It means a lot to all of us here at Realmac Software. We couldn’t do this without you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like